Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Traveling to Terusan Sugut



i realy miss this my old school at SK Terusan Sugut....we have to use land and also by boat.. there are 2 way to reach there...either driving car from sandakan-pamol-pantai boring and rent a boat 15hp (horse power) to Terusan Sugut or else driving from Sandakan to Beluran and from Beluran to Terusan Sugut use boat if you hire boat with 15hp the cost is RM200-300 and take 3-4hours... or hire boat with 30hp..then you will pay abaout RM350-500..





i was posted there on 2004 as a KPLI-LPBS MOD-SR..im being a teacher for my students for 4yrs...there are so many things happened to me...i realise there is some one bulling me... but im thanked to Allah because orang kampung and friends know and mentioned what really happen...






my last trip to Terusan Sugut on March school holiday...i and my family going too to look around my ex-school...this sweet woman is my mom...and the hensem guy is my younger brother... i will miss this part of my life, thank you so much for my ex-GB, my ex- house mate, my ex-student and all my friends and the orang kampung...

No comments:

Post a Comment